domingo, 5 de mayo de 2024

Actividad 4. Una experiencia inolvidable.

My name is Israel, Castillo Flores. My favorite experiences are when I went to the zoo, because I traveled with my family, my wife, and my mother.


The first experience was when we fed the giraffes, they are yellow and very tall animals, we were very happy and walked a lot until we got tired.

The second experience was when we entered the aviary, the birds flew above our heads, plus we really liked the smell of the plants.My mother had an allergy to a flower, so she took a pill and the problem was solved. 

We took a lot of pictures with the animals, very nice and cute.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

FALTA DE INCLUSIÒN EDUCATIVA

Autores: - AMÉRICA ITZEL CEREZO DIEGUEZ  - CARLOS EDUARDO MONTERO PEREZ - ISRAEL CASTILLO FLORES   SECTOR EDUCATIVO:  La comunidad escolar ...